Franzato Gianni Srl , with registered office in Via Meucci, 10 – 30035 MIRANO (VE), Italy with VAT number 03219420274 (hereinafter, ” Owner “) as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, ” GDPR “) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes the identification Personal Data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details) – hereinafter, “Personal Data” communicated by you but also “Data” collected by our websites.
Type of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by our websites, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies and Usage Data.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by our websites are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for our websites to provide the Service. In cases where our websites indicate some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation. Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, can contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through our websites and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
- without your express consent (Article 6 letter b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude contracts for the Controller’s services;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
- only with your specific and distinct consent (Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- send you newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising and information material on products or services offered by the Data Controller via e-mail, post and / or sms and / or telephone contacts;
- send you questionnaires via e-mail and / or telephone contacts to measure the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
- publish on all our multimedia platforms (websites and social networks) for promotional purposes, images and photographs of works carried out on your behalf.
We would like to point out that if you are already our customers, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the Controller’s services and products similar to those you have already used, unless you disagree.
The processing of your Personal Data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your Personal Data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The Data Controller will process the Personal Data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for Service Purposes.
Statistics and Interaction with Social Networks and External Platforms
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics and Interaction with external social networks and platforms.
Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookie in which the consent to the installation of Cookies by this site is eventually saved. The User can find information on how to manage Cookies with some of the most popular browsers, for example at the following addresses:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
The use of technical cookies, i.e. cookies necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic communications network or cookies strictly necessary for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer, allows the safe and efficient use of our site.
Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
Technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our website and are used to allow users to navigate normally and to take advantage of the advanced services available on our website. The technical cookies used are divided into session cookies, which are stored exclusively for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed, and persistent cookies that are saved in the memory of the user’s device until their expiration or cancellation by the user. same. Our site uses the following technical cookies:
- Technical navigation or session cookies, used to manage normal navigation and user authentication;
- Functional technical cookies, used to memorize personalizations chosen by the user, such as, for example, the language;
- Technical analytics cookies , used to know how users use our website so as to be able to evaluate and improve its functioning.
Third party cookies
Third-party cookies may be installed: these are cookies, analytical and profiling , of Google Analytics, Google Doubleclick , Youtube , Yahoo, Bing, Facebook , Facebook Pixel and Yandex . These cookies are sent from the websites of the aforementioned third parties external to our site. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on the site. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves, therefore, Users are invited to read the privacy policies and the indications for managing or disabling the cookies published on the following web pages:
For Google Analytics cookies:
– instructions to manage or disable cookies: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
For Google Doubleclick cookies:
– instructions to manage or disable cookies: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin
Youtube cookies :
– instructions to manage or disable cookies: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
For Yahoo cookies:
For Bing cookies:
Yandex cookies :
Profiling cookies can be installed by the Data Controller (s), using so-called web analytics software , which are used to prepare detailed and real-time analysis reports relating to information on: visitors to a website, research of origin, keywords used, language of use, most visited pages.
They can collect information and data such as IP address, nationality, city, date / time, device, browser, operating system, screen resolution, navigation source, pages visited and number of pages, duration of the visit, number of visits made.
These data may be transferred to each of the Aruba Group companies, in compliance with and with the limitations imposed by current legislation and by the provisions of this Notice.
Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
Without the need for express consent (Article 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your Data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the Data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Personal Data are stored on servers located in the United States of America and in European Union states. The Data Controller ensures that the transfer of data outside the EU takes place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions and upon stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Regulation.
Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the services of the art. 2.A). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing Data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of Personal Data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication:
- the origin of the Personal Data;
- the purpose and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools ;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative pursuant to Article 3. Paragraph 1, GDPR;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the Personal Data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the Data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of Personal Data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of Personal Data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator through and -mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
How to exercise your rights
You may at any time exercise your rights or request further information by sending an e-mail to email@example.com .
Further information on the treatment
For needs related to the operation and maintenance of our Websites and any third party services used, they may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address. We also inform you that our Websites do not support “Do Not Track “. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
Responsible and persons in charge of processing
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is available from the Data Controller.